Date/Time: January 24, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Deconstructing your organization’s ESG Objectives to determine key efficiency indicators and setting milestones might be troublesome. It requires the help of a number of stakeholders and departments to completely perceive the issue, suggest objectives, and monitor progress in direction of them. Including one other layer of complexity is coordinating with stakeholders from exterior of your group, particularly within the worth chain.
Be part of ISN, the worldwide chief in contractor and provider administration, to listen to the significance of monitoring ESG metrics all through the worth chain, methods to leverage know-how to trace progress and finest practices on integrating ESG expectations throughout the group.
- Perceive the significance of monitoring ESG metrics all through the worth chain
- Establish potential obstacles and methods to overcome them
- Hear what best-in-class organizations anticipate from their contracts and suppliers
- Find out how actually sustainable companies account for all three elements of ESG and embody metrics for knowledge monitoring in every
- John Davies, Senior VP, Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Jenny Buckley, Senior Vice President, ISN
- Joe Schloesser, Vice President, ISN
- Ryan Rodriguez, Senior Group Supervisor, ISN
- Walter Haug, Senior ESG Specialist, ISN
If you cannot tune in dwell, please register and we are going to e mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, obtainable to you on-demand after the dwell webcast.